Monday, 31 December 2012

Mysteries of New Year's Eve

Source: Google
Have you ever wondered what others think-of when the calendar says 31st December?
By the way, what runs through your mind when you wake up to a fine 31st December morning?
I feel deep down my soul that am going to account for the year I have just gone through and will have to book new appointments with the next year.

It’s quite interesting that 99% of living things don’t lay their heads down from 10PM to Mid Night on New Year's Eve.
Why?
Just this morning I have noticed certain things others think of when it comes to 31st December  which I would like to share with you.

I have been able to note just three interesting things that people think of when it comes to New Year’s Eve (31st December). Here they are:
  1. Whatever you do and crossover into the New Year with, has to continue with you in the New Year. For Example when you were on your beautiful bed before the New Year knocked at your door it means you have to continue the whole of that New Year in bed. 
  2. At exactly twelve midnight an arc angel on a flying horse in flame flashes in the atmosphere.
  3. There is a loud crushing sound when it is exactly a second past twelve midnight. Indicating that the earth has successfully returned into its socket.
I guess someone might be thinking where I got all this stuffs from.
Isn’t all these awesome?
Hope you will not be watching out for some of these things but if you do and it’s true let me know.
Watch out for more interesting and educational posts come 2013.

Source: Google
 Wishing you a Happy and Prosperous New Year 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments