Friday, 10 May 2013

How to change your Gmail picture

I have started receiving messages on how to do things. I think I should start putting what ever I've been asked in blog post.

Here are the steps involved in changing or uploading your gmail profile picture which appears on all Google's products such as Google+YouTube, etc.

#1. Go to gmail and log in. (I assume you already have a Google account., if not Sign up here)

#2. After logging in, locate the gear icon at the top right corner of the page and click on it.


#3. Select Settings.


#4. Select the General tab, if you are on it.

#5. Scroll and click on "select a picture" under My Picture section


#6. Select My Computer from the left side ( Since you are uploading the picture from your computer)


#7. Click on Choose file



#8. Locate the picture you want to upload from it's folder on your computer.

#9. Click on Open, wait for picture to be uploaded



#10. Click on Save Changes at the bottom of the page and you are done.


2 comments:

Feel free to leave your comments