Saturday, 28 September 2013

I am a Google search geek, says the stats


Source Wikimedia Commons

Welcome,

It has been a long time posted something here. But am back to share with you once again.

Who doesn't know about Google? When someone knows about Yahoo, Facebook, that person certainly knows about Google OR I will say there is no one who uses the internet and doesn't know about Google. By the way if you don't know what Google is, here you are.

Am really a great fun of Google even though am not affiliated to it in any way. :)

Now back to why I wrote this post.

I use Google search everyday. Why? Want to know? Ok. I use it mostly for getting references for Wikipedia articles. Surprised? How and Why Wikipedia?
Just a take few minutes please, and read this article about Planning Wikimedia Ghana.

Welcome back if you read about Planning Wikimedia Ghana and I know you love it. Looking forward to seeing you become a Wikipedian now.

I use Google search for my personal research stuffs. Also I do that for friends or those who want me to, after they have tried to make Google vomit whatever they were looking for but can't. If you are that type who searches and Google gives you nonsense. No it's not nonsense that is what you requested,  keep an eye on this blog. I have a post about how to make Google vomit what you're looking for, even Google's intestines will come out. lol! (Trying to say Google search tips and tricks)

Is been a very long time I checked my Google search stats. This morning I was looking for something I searched yesterday in the night but can't find it in the browser's history. So I have to check my Google search history, which I know will surely rescue me.

I was really surprised when the stats page was telling me am a Google search geek. :).

Here are the stats:

Hourly search
Highest search recorded at 8 PM.

Daily search
Highest search recorded on Thursday.

Monthly searches
August is leading.


Searches in August, 2013

Do you want to keep track of your searches on Google? If YES, make sure you Sign in to Google before you search.

To see your stats, click here.

1 comment:

Feel free to leave your comments