Thursday, 6 March 2014

Ghana is 57! Happy Independence Day! #Ghana57

Borrowed from Google Ghana
Waking up around 4 am today (6th March, 2014) it started raining heavily with thunderclaps and lightening all over.
Immediately I said to myself:

Even nature knows......

The rains didn't spare the Black Star Square in Accra as well:
At 7 AM I saw my brothers seriously getting ready for the independence day parade in my community. While it was still raining, I'd no choice to send one of them to their school campus under my umbrella.

I didn't make it to any of these gatherings today. And am trying to believe what I saw last year didn't happen.

On my way to Ho today I saw many students along as usual.

But one thing: Does Independence Day celebration only means march pass by students, security personnel and others?

Some Facebook posts I liked:



Happy Independence Day!! Let's make Mother Ghana proud.

Akpe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments